Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them
I was collecting the voice files from Disney Infinity when I noticed that Elsa’s are arranged and performed in a rather…amusing way.
Performed by Idina Menzel herself
OHMYGOD I’M DYING HAHAHAHAHA
PLEASE DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR OF LISTENING TO THIS TREASURE
I have no words
OH MY! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS?!?!?
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.
I CAN. NOT. WITH YOU. TUMBLR.
GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU’VE DONE.
OTEA VAHINE. Snippet of the 7 of us practicing before it was time to perform on TOATA. Missing Tahiti. I’m so proud and Blessed to always share my passion. Since day 1! Shout out to some of my amazing dance sisters with me in this video, Jeannie Napoleon, Karee Higashi, Heu Tutuila-Taumoefolau, Jessica Bennett, Martha Rios, and Jessy Muñoz. And the biggest shout out to Tiana behind the brains and the Choreo on our Tahiti 2013 TUMU.
Ladies and gentlemen… I present something beautiful from Bill Nye’s facebook…
they LITERALLY JUST TOOK a SELFIE. the president a scientist and an engineer literally just took a SELFIE together. im so done. bye. im going to mars.